STEP 1: REGISTER
- Register for $30 (no fundraising minimum)
*please note that registration fees are not eligible for a tax receipt. 100% of your registration fee covers challenge administration so that 100% of the funds you raise support BC Cancer patients across the province.
- Waive the registration fee, with a commitment to fundraise a minimum of $100 before June 1st
Choose from one of three options:
START A TEAM
As a team captain, create a corporate or community team with friends, family members, colleagues or community from the gym!
JOIN A TEAM
Register with an existing team.
JOIN AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Register as a solo participant.
If you have already registered and would like to create or join a team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: FUNDRAISE
Let’s break down cancer together, here are some fundraising tips to get you started:
- Personalize your online fundraising page to connect with your supporters.
- Set a realistic fundraising goal. There is no minimum but we suggest $400 to start. As you near your goal, you can always increase it!
- Donate to yourself to get the ball rolling. Your supporters will notice your passion and commitment.
- Ask friends and family for support and don’t forget to post to your social media channels.
- Visit our fundraising tips page for more ideas.
STEP 3: GET MOVING!
Let’s move every day in May, no matter where we are.
During the month, we encourage you to:
- Aim for 30 minutes of intentional movement every day
- Join the Workout to Conquer Cancer Strava Club!
- Log your activity daily or weekly to hold yourself accountable. You can then share this with your supporters to let them know what you've accomplished!
- Celebrate your success with us online! Tag us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @workoutbc using the hashtag #WorkoutBC
What are you waiting for? Let's get moving! Register today.